[ Top of Page ]
- Cell Press Coronavirus Resource Hub - Curated by members of the Cell Press editorial team, you'll find our policies for submitting papers related to COVID-19, as well as content about the outbreak as it appears in Cell Press journals.
- Children's COVID-19 e-books - Free downloads of e-book and free printable books for children to understand and cope with the global COVID-19 crisis. Available in English and Spanish.
- Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention - Tracking of the COVID-19 epidemic within China, including daily updates.
- Elsevier - Novel Coronavirus Information Center - Elsevier’s free health and medical research on novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- Johns Hopkins CSSE - 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository - This is the data repository for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus Visual Dashboard operated by the Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE). Also, Supported by ESRI Living Atlas Team and the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab (JHU APL).
- Johns Hopkins CSSE - Realtime Dashboard for Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases - Comprehensive dashboard of COVID-ID cases by status and location, sourced from numerous data sources, including the WHO, CDC, EDCD, NHC, and DXY.
- The Lancet - COVID-19 Resource Centre - This resource brings together new 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) content from across The Lancet journals as it is published.
- Vital Records Resources - For researching death records.
- Wellcome - Call to researchers, journals and funders - Sharing research data and findings relevant to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak seeking to ensure that the World Health Organization (WHO) has rapid access to emerging findings that could aid the global response.
- World Health Organization COVID-19 Resources - A collection of resources to inform the public about COVID-19.
- World Health Organization Situation Reports - Daily situation reports from the WHO detailing the reach of COVID-19 infections.
[ Top of Page ]